Link Love: Drink Blogs
Blood orange gin sparklers, corn cappuccino, and more stories from food blogs you should read
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Take those gorgeously vibrant blood oranges this season and make gin sparklers. [kitchenkonfidence]
• Corn cappuccino? Well, it's more like soup, but it looks great. [Encas récits & recettes]
• Meet the vivacious founder of Jo Snow Syrups, syrups for coffee, cocktails, snow cones, and sodas. Oh, and she makes syrups for beer. [Food Curated]
• Spiced carrot cake smoothies would be a fun twist on dessert. [Living on the Vedge]
• Home brewers can try out this cherry wheat recipe. [Brew-dudes]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).