- Alton Brown born (1962)
Link Love: Drink Blogs
Recipe of the day
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Behind the scenes at a coffee roaster in Pittsburgh (above). [A Coffee Experiment]
• Apparently, alcoholic soups exist; they're called "Soup Cocktails" and you can get them at Cellar Bar in New York City. [Refinery 29]
• If life gives you lemons, make some grown-up lemonade with Grey Goose. Perfect for a Friday. [The Slow Roasted Italian]
• Testing a carbonator to use with cocktails. [Alcademics]
• Learn a little about beers from Mexico and the Philippines. [Brewed for Thought]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts