Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• This champagne cocktail made with pear brandy is gorgeous and seasonal (above). [Chez Us]
• Which boozy dessert gets you the most buzzed? [The Hairpin]
• Send all the partiers home with a bottle of Skittles-infused vodka, ensuring a massive headache. (Bonus, the vodka ends up super colorful). [Holly's Helpings]
• A creamy, sweet martini is festively decorated with sugar and sprinkles. Perfect for a sparkly New Year's Eve. [From Which Things Grow]
• Here's a smart way to decorate your table while keeping your booze cold: frozen bottles in ice. [Spabettie]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.