Link Love: Drink Blogs
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Hot chocolate balances the tang of Greek yogurt, allowing you to skimp on the heavy cream (above). [Delicious Wordflux]
• And for the adults, some mulled wine hot chocolate to take the classic to the next level. [citrus and candy]
• Smart rules to serve by when pouring out wine for your guests. [A Cup of Jo]
• For the tea lover: Chocolate chai smoothies. [Living on the Vedge]
• A nifty guide to the 100-point wine scale. [Art of Drink]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts