Link Love: Drink Blogs
Concord grape juice, an expert taste tests sherries, and more stories from food blogs you shoulad read
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Take advantage of the Concord grape season with this easy juice. [An Edible Mosaic]
• A sherry expert and author taste tests a set of wines. [Brooklyguy's Wine & Food Blog]
• Perfect for Fridays — classic cocktails like the Aviation. [Wonderland Kitchen]
• Froufy orange creamsicles lead to a chance encounter with Jared Jeffries at Cheap in Florida. [Five O' Clock Cocktail Blog]
• Vanilla, pear, and chocolate flavors combine in this gorgeous seasonal cocktail. [Home Speakeasy]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).