Link Love: Dining and Travel Blogs
Recipe of the day
- Seattle Welcomes Canal Market: A Modern Mercantile
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
- Former Food Network Chef Sued for Playing Marvin Gaye Too Loudly in His Restaurant
- Capital One Is Opening a Café Concept with Mobile Tellers in New York City’s Union Square
What makes great dining and travel blogs? Smart and engaging content about specific subject matter accompanied by great photography and a hefty dose of in-the-know opinion. The Daily Meal delivers round-ups of stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Ideas on where to take dad to eat in Chicago on Father’s Day. [312 Dining Diva]
• Tips on tipping for hungry tourists traveling in Italy. [Parla Food]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts