- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Link Love: Dining and Travel Blogs
Recipe of the day
- A New High-End Pizzeria Plans to Go National
- An Entirely Plant-Based Vegan Fast-Casual Restaurant Has Opened in New York City
- Japanese Mos Burger Chain Replaces Bun with Tomato
- Daniel Patterson Announces Plans to Step Down as Executive Chef of Coi
- A New York City Restaurant Was Allegedly Fined for Specifically Hiring an Indian Server
What makes great dining and travel blogs? Smart and engaging content about specific subject matter accompanied by great photography and a hefty dose of in-the-know opinion. The Daily Meal delivers round-ups of stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Ideas on where to take dad to eat in Chicago on Father’s Day. [312 Dining Diva]
• Tips on tipping for hungry tourists traveling in Italy. [Parla Food]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts