Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Boston's Myers + Chang serves up not so traditional dim sum, complete with homemade Sriracha. [Hungry Native]
• Check out this incredibly thorough guide to traveling in Bangladesh, from tea estates to markets and monasteries. [Uncornered Market]
• Take camping in the Swiss Alps to the next level at the Whitepod Hotel overlooking Lake Geneva. [Honestly WTF]
• Or, if you're not up for some snow, check out these gorgeous scenes from Morocco. [Momfilter]
• The history of shark fin soup, the outlawing of the fins, and how to cook it while you can. [Deep End Dining]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.