Link Love: Dining and Travel Blogs
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Here are a couple of ways to give back this Thanksgiving. [Travel, Eat, Repeat]
• Raw oysters, rabbit salad, a burger, and quince sorbet round out a perfect San Francisco lunch. [Foodhoe's Foraging]
• The pork chops and mustard greens on rice look delicious at this New York City Chinatown joint. [Food In Mouth]
• On the other side of the country, this traditional Chinese meal in San Francisco is perfect. [Eat. Travel. Eat!]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts