Link Love: Dining and Travel Blogs
Pizza in Venice, 24-hour sunshine in Iceland, and more stories from blogs you should be reading
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Drool-worthy pizza from Larry's in Venice, Calif., where they've learned to make pizza in the salty seaside air. [Deep End Dining]
• Watch a breathtaking, purple-hued timelapse video of Iceland in the summer. [Vimeo/Scientifantastic]
• A dreamy afternoon of shucking oysters by the water, caught on film. [Cupcakes and Cashmere]
• Everything you need to order from dim sum, minus the chicken feet. [Feisty Foodie]
• Snapshots of Istanbul highlight the gorgeous colors of the food and scenery. [Honestly WTF]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).