Link Love: Dining and Travel Blogs
Today on The Daily Meal
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• For their Fall 2011 edition, Real Cheap Eats released 50 new restaurants in all five boroughs. [Real Cheap Eats NYC]
• These sweet photos of the West Coast make us antsy. [Black*Eiffel]
• Fresh coconut and a sprinkle of brown sugar in Jamaica. [Deep End Dining]
• High tea at the Kensington Gardens, London. Scones and cucumber sandwiches galore. [Jungle Frog Cooking]
• Compare that to French tea, where chocolate croissants make up for the lack of cucumber sandwiches. [Lost in Cheeseland]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts