Linguine with Raw Tomatoes and Basil Recipe
Daily Value: 35%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||76µg||19%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||14g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3 poundss very ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoonss red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoonss finely chopped garlic
- 1 pound linguine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Recipe DetailsPrep: 4 hr 15 min
Total time: 4 hr 25 min
Servings: 4 servings