Life-Changing Ways to Eat French Fries
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
You love bacon cheeseburgers, you love pizza, and you love French fries — why not combine them all and make a French-fry-topped bacon cheeseburger pizza? We can’t think of a reason not to!
(Credit: Flickr/Kelly Garbato)
Everyone knows French fries cooked in duck fat are superior in every single way. Top them with rosemary and salt if you can handle the extra deliciousness.
If you thought French fries and gravy was as good as it gets, add cheese curds and make poutine!
(Credit: Flickr/Joe Shlabotnik)
Or, just eat a giant brick of French fries.
Remember how you used to dunk your French fries into your chocolate milkshake as a kid? Try dipping them in melted chocolate for even more chocolatey flavor.
(Credit: Flickr/Karen McAllister)
Top French fries with a drizzle of truffle oil, some grated Parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley for a super-addicting side dish.
(Credit: Flickr/nils gore)
Eat French fries in your shawarma.
If you love potato chips in your sandwich, try french fries in your macaroni and grilled cheese sandwich.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts