Daily Value: 52%
Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||350µg||88%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||44g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||9g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
Everything about this dish is light, clean, vibrant, and harmonious, with the wonderful taste of corn perhaps taking center stage. The corn's refined sweetness is marvelously juxtaposed with the elegant sour flavor in the cheese. Mushrooms provide an earthiness, and spinach leaves cut through all the elements to insure a clean, bright taste. A playful salad featuring buttery lettuces, tomato pieces, and Rawmesan adds even greater depth on the palate. Here, both the flavor and textural variety are extraordinary.
- 2 cupss dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes, soaked for 1 to 4 hours in filtered water and drained
- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic salt (see tips, below)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 3 tablespoonss extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoonss maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoonss fresh oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoonss fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 4 cupss cremini mushrooms, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 2 tablespoonss nama shoyu (see tips, below)
- 2 1/2s cloves garlic, smashed
- 4 tablespoonss extra virgin olive oil
- 4 zucchini, each 8 to 10 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- 1 bunch spinach, stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- 1 1/4 cupss Herb Cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 3 cupss tiny lettuces
- 6 tablespoonss shaved Rawmesan
- 2 teaspoonss freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 teaspoonss extra virgin olive oil
- 8 teaspoonss Basil Oil