KISS Front Men Expand the Rock & Brews Restaurant Chain
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Modern GC Marketplace Opens on Los Angeles’ Cahuenga Boulevard
- The Edge Steakhouse Provides a Feast for the Eyes and the Palate at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Classic Steakhouse The Palm Relocates to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air Offer Romantic Valentine’s Day Packages
- Los Angeles Food News in February
Continuing the expansion of their Rock & Brews restaurant chain, KISS members Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons will open their third restaurant on the Pacific Coast Highway in Torrance, Calif., on May 8, 2013. The opening is part of an effort to grow the family-friendly chain worldwide.
Specializing in high-quality food and craft brews, the restaurant chain seeks to create a themed restaurant experience that, according to Stanley, doesn’t compromise the quality of its dishes. "Having a themed restaurant is no excuse to not serve good food," he said while explaining that, like rock 'n' roll, food is one of his great passions.
The chain is set to open as many as 100 locations in the next five years, with upcoming outposts including a restaurant in the Delta terminal of Los Angeles International Airport, Maui, Hawaii, Agoura, Calif., and Kansas City, Mo.
Stanley underlines that the restaurant chain hopes to be "a good neighbor" in the cities where it has staged an arrival by sourcing local ingredients and craft beers, as well as creating menus with familiar staples that reflect the region.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts