- 1/2 Cup fresh raspberries
- 6 lemon twists
- 3 Ounces Chambord or raspberry liqueur
- 1 ottle Champagne or sparkling wine, very well chilled
- Tuscan Apple Cake
- Sautéed Beet Greens with Cumin, Lemon Zest, and Crispy Fried Garlic
- Banana Bread with Brazil Nuts and Dark Chocolate Swirls
- Almond Scones
- Boston Lettuce and Radish Salad with Grilled Fingerling Potatoes
- Marinated Feta with Pan-Roasted Shishito Peppers and Olives
- Basil Pesto
- Cannellini Bean Dip with Pan-Fried Mint
- Carrot Cake with Cardamom, Currants, and Ginger-Crème Fraîche Chantilly
The traditional Kir Royale uses crème de cassis, but the recipe from Food & Style uses Chambord for a true raspberry flavor. Top with frozen raspberries for a fruity ice cube, and cheers (while you dream of Paris).
Rinse the raspberries and drain on paper towels. Once dry, place in a single layer on a tray lined with wax paper and freeze for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Place a lemon twist in each Champagne flute. Pour a half-ounce of liqueur in each flute. Top with the Champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with 2 or 3 frozen berries and a twist of lemon. Serve immediately.
Calories per serving:300 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Fat, Low Sodium Low Fat Abs, Low Potassium, Kidney Friendly, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, No Oil Added