Katy Perry and Parents Celebrate Father's Day Early and More Celebrity News
The pop singer and her family headed to Dominick's in Hollywood. Plus, details on President Obama's dinner at Sarah Jessica Parker's place
As the week draws to an end and Father's Day approaches, celebrities, especially celebrity couples, are making time for each other. Whether, it's Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds grocery shopping or Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton out on the town again, duo sightings are the thing these days!
• Chace Crawford, David Beckham, and Kevin Connolly were all on hand to celebrate the Los Angeles Kings Stanley Cup victory at Beacher's Madhouse in Hollywood. Sipping on beers and cocktails, a cake replica of the iconic trophy was rolled out for guests to enjoy. [People]
• Katy Perry and her family celebrated Father's Day a little early at Dominick's in West Hollywood. [Celebuzz]
• Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton were spotted dining again in New York. This time the two were seen at Joe Allan's after they saw the Tony award-winning hit, Once. The couple ate pasta, spinach, and salad. [NY Post]
Seen & Heard
• Blake Lively and boyfriend Ryan Reynolds went grocery shopping together in New York, before separating once they reached the parking lot to keep a low profile. [Popsugar]
• President Obama and Michelle Obama dined at Sarah Jessica Parker's house. The dinner, hosted by Parker and Vogue Editor-in-Chief, Anna Wintour, was beautifully decorated and housed a plethora of famous faces including Meryl Streep, Chanel Iman, Georgina Chapman, and Michael Kors. [Fashionista]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).