- World Coconut Day
Karlie Kloss, Christina Tosi Handing Out Free Karlie's Kookies in New York
Momofuku Milk Bar
Momofuku Milk Bar
Recipe of the day
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
Remember that '80s-inspired cooking workout video Christina Tosi, Karlie Kloss, and Danny Bowien popped up in yesterday? Well, perhaps you can go pump some milk cartons with them Wednesday, Feb. 13, since Tosi and Kloss will be running around New York City in their workout gear, handing out Perfect 10 cookies.
The two will be riding around in the Kookie Truck, making four stops around New York City hot spots for Fashion Week: Lincoln Center (11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.), Milk Studios (12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.), and the Standard Hotel in Meatpacking (2:15 p.m. to 3 p.m.). American Express will tweet the truck's location with the hashtag #AmexMakeMyDay.
The Perfect 10 cookies are made with almond flour, gluten-free oats, olive oil, almonds, chocolate chips, agave, vanilla, baking powder, and cornstarch. The cookies, developed with supermodel Karlie Kloss, are available in store for $22 for a tin (along with a cocoa and coconut 5boro kookie tin). Proceeds go towards FEED and the United Nations World Food Programme, but no word on whether you can join the Kloss workout crew if you contribute.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts