Karlie Kloss, Christina Tosi Handing Out Free Karlie's Kookies in New York
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
Remember that '80s-inspired cooking workout video Christina Tosi, Karlie Kloss, and Danny Bowien popped up in yesterday? Well, perhaps you can go pump some milk cartons with them Wednesday, Feb. 13, since Tosi and Kloss will be running around New York City in their workout gear, handing out Perfect 10 cookies.
The two will be riding around in the Kookie Truck, making four stops around New York City hot spots for Fashion Week: Lincoln Center (11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m., 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.), Milk Studios (12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.), and the Standard Hotel in Meatpacking (2:15 p.m. to 3 p.m.). American Express will tweet the truck's location with the hashtag #AmexMakeMyDay.
The Perfect 10 cookies are made with almond flour, gluten-free oats, olive oil, almonds, chocolate chips, agave, vanilla, baking powder, and cornstarch. The cookies, developed with supermodel Karlie Kloss, are available in store for $22 for a tin (along with a cocoa and coconut 5boro kookie tin). Proceeds go towards FEED and the United Nations World Food Programme, but no word on whether you can join the Kloss workout crew if you contribute.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts