Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Take Manhattan and More Celebrity News
The rumored couple visit multiple New York restaurants, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have a picnic, and Jason Biggs talks pie
As we wrap up the week, let's note the following highlights: Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are parading their new-found romance all over Manhattan, Emma Stone compares Andrew Garfield and Ryan Gosling to apples and oranges, and Mary J. Blige loves herself some chicken wraps.
• Supposed new couple Kanye West and Kim Kardashian had a lunch date at NYC's Serafina yesterday and then dinner at Cafeteria. [Hollywood Life]
• Jennifer Lopez, boyfriend Casper Smart, and Mario Lopez celebrated the grand opening of Mixology 101 and Planet Dailies in Los Angeles with burgers, fries, pizza, and champagne. [E!]
• Mary J. Blige sang about Crispy Chicken Snack Wraps for an unfinished Burger King ad and received tons of criticism on her apparent stereotyping. [The Daily Meal]
• Like mother, like daughter, right? Jessica Alba and Honor strolled Beverly Hills with matching Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf drinks. [Celebrity Baby Scoop]
• Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez have a Subway sandwich lunch picnic. [Us]
• Adrian Grenier was thrown out of The Park Slope Food CooP. [The Daily Meal]
Seen & Heard
• Which co-star does Emma Stone like kissing more, Crazy, Stupid, Love co-star Ryan Gosling or real-life boyfriend and Spiderman co-star Andrew Garfield? Her response on Ellen was merely that the two are like apples and oranges and simply that she loves all fruit. We'll take them both Emma, agreed. [Hollywood Reporter]
• According to Zooey Deschanel, eating fro yo is the only time chemicals taste good. [Twitter/Zooey Deschanel]
• Six months ago, a shoplifter switched his jacked for a $3,600 coat at John Varvatos. The thief was caught this week when the NYPD discovered chewing gum in the pocket and matched the DNA. [Racked NY]
• Former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Cheryl Tiegs says air-popped popcorn with a little drizzle of oil and a dash of sea salt is the ultimate treat. [Modellina]
• Michelle Obama and her adorable dog Bo delivered candy and Easter eggs to military families in Bethesda, Md. [The Cut]
• Jason Biggs waxes poetic about his pie past. [Vulture]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).