Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Dine Around the Globe and More Celebrity News
Bieber and Gomez dined in both Australia and Malaysia this week.
While last week it seemed as though celebrities everywhere were lying low, this week is just the opposite! George Clooney and Channing Tatum dined with their ladies in Lake Como, Italy, Bieber and Gomez were jet-setting as usual, and Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise continued to parade around New York.
• Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise had an afternoon lunch filled with paninis at Via Quadronno in New York City. [Hollywood Life]
• Continuing his promotional tour for his new album, "Believe," Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez had a few dates during their downtime: one at Hotel Barkly in Melbourne, Australia, and the other at Darus Mamak in Malaysia. [Hollywood Life / Hollywood Life]
• Robert Pattinson dined solo at Casita del Campo, a Mexican restaurant in Los Angeles. [Hollywood Life]
• Best pals Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire had dinner at Cut, a steakhouse in the Palazzo hotel in Las Vegas. DiCaprio ate steak and a few sides, while Maguire stuck to vegan options. A few days later, DiCaprio laid low with other pals at Mauro’s Café at Fred Segal in West Hollywood. [Just Jared]
Seen & Heard
• One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson is quite the charmer. For his girlfriend Eleanor Caldor’s birthday, he ordered a cake from U.K. bakery The Cake Store in the shape of Disney World’s Magic Kingdom Castle. He tweeted this along with the photo of the cake: "A very happy birthday to my lovely girlfriend @eleanorjcalder. Love you lots and lots #happybirthdayeleanor" [Hollywood Life]
• Jason Segel and Matilda Ledger, Michelle Williams’ daughter, went grocery shopping at Fairway in Brooklyn, N.Y. [Popsugar]
• Leighton Meester cooked and photographed all of her dishes this weekend, like a cucumber avocado salad and watermelon mint lemonade. [Instagram/Leighton Meester]