Join us in Celebrating St. Patrick's Day!
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
In keeping with the communal spirit of St. Patrick’s Day, The Daily Meal wants you to share your favorite Irish recipes with our fabulous community. Upload a photo of a dish you love to make on St. Patty’s Day to our Facebook page and let the commenting begin. Also, please include a brief (and delicious) description of the dish along with any fun variations or twists that can be made.
Here are some recipes that we at TDM like to make to celebrate the fun.
This twist on traditional corned beef and cabbage gets a touch of Italian with the addition of garlic.
Whether guests are gluten-intolerant or not, this soda bread recipe will satisfy all that are present. It comes to you from Erin Swing, our in-house gluten-baking and cooking expert.
A grating of nutty pecorino before broiling gives the potatoes a touch of creaminess.
End the evening with an Irish variation on fruitcake courtesy of TDM’s editorial director, Colman Andrews.
St. Patrick's Day is also about drinking, and it doesn't get better than this festive shot.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts