- First espresso machine patented (1938)
Jimmy Kimmel Fans Prank Wives with Chocolate Boxes of Bugs
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Things You Should Never Say to Someone on a Diet
- You Know You Aren’t Classy When… 5 Food and Drink Choices That Are Socially Unacceptable
- No One Likes It When You’re on Your Phone During Dinner, Study Finds
- An Introvert's Cocktail Party Survival Guide
- How to Survive a Dinner Party When You Don't Like Any of the Food
Sure, we were down when Jimmy Kimmel had parents pretend to eat their kids' Halloween candy, or pretend to give their kids terrible Christmas presents. Heck, we were even OK with them trying to serve pre-chewed food to their babies.
But this one? We're questioning it. In the latest YouTube challenge, Jimmy Kimmel had fans give their girlfriend or wife a terrible Valentine's Day gift, and most of them involved chocolate boxes containing bugs. Super classy, guys.
The worst gifts involved kidney stone rings instead of diamonds, detergent to do the dishes (she reacts properly, saying,' YOU f*cking a**hole"), and of course, chocolate boxes filled with bugs (mostly alive) and snakes. Lovely.
While most of these are fairly unimaginative, we can only hope that these men brought consolation gifts for their loved ones, lest they miss out on other fun Valentine's Day activities. Watch the video below, and please, if future dates are reading this, don't do this. Or you owe us, big time.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts