- First Thanksgiving Day Decreed (1789)
Jessica Simpson Talks Cravings in ELLE
Recipe of the day
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
- 9 Tips for the Perfect Picnic
- These Parents Threw a $38,500 Disney-Themed Birthday Party for Their 3-Year-Old Daughter
Another pregnant celebrity, another nude magazine cover. Jessica Simpson, who is due any second, is the most recent famous face to grace a magazine while baring it all — including her baby bump.
On ELLE’s April cover, the blonde beauty reveals that she’s having a girl, shares what she’s looking forward to about having a child, and though she doesn't release it, states that she and fiancé Eric Johnson definitely have a bold name picked out.
Simspon also mentions to ELLE about having a sense of mother’s intuition before she knew she was pregnant: "We were goin’ to have an all-day drinking binge," Simpson says, not shy about saying so. "Gonna ride our bikes, hang out… do naughty things. But I started feeling this overwhelming guilt. Why would I feel guilt at the idea of going out and having cocktails with my friends?"
Once she knew she was pregnant, however, she indulged on all of her gut-busting cravings. She spoke earlier this year to EXTRA and said the following:
"I had a buttered Pop-Tart this morning. I'm eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood. Kraft Mac n' Cheese, Pop-Tarts, Cap'n Crunch. Everything's filled with sugar."
Simpson has been enjoying her pregnancy to the fullest and has had no qualms about giving into her cravings, stating, "We’ll worry about it afterwards."
That a girl, Jess.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts