Jennie-O Partners with Biggest Loser for Season 15 Finale
Recipe of the day
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
- Olive Tree Disease Strikes Italy
During tonight’s season 15 finale (Feb. 4) of The Biggest Loser, Jennie-O is planning to surprise the cast, along with the entire studio audience and some contestants from past seasons, with healthy tacos, made with Jennie-O lean ground turkey.
The tacos will be handed out immediately after the episode wraps, in the hopes of encouraging The Biggest Loser cast members and audience members alike to think of ways to incorporate Jennie-O lean turkey into their diets. Jennie-O has enjoyed a successful partnership with The Biggest Loser, whose trainers have often used Jennie-O products to show contestants how to eat healthier.
Jennie-O, an all-natural alternative to ground beef, is naturally high in protein and low in calories, with 8 grams of fat per serving. Contestants and home-viewers alike are encourage to visit JennieO.com or SwitchToTurkey.com for recipe ideas. Tonight, Jennie-O will help the NBC show celebrate a combined loss of 26,000 pounds over its 14 consecutive seasons.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts