Jennie-O Partners with Biggest Loser for Season 15 Finale
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Buy a Ben & Jerry’s Burrito and All Is Right with the World
- Endangered Species Fair Trade, Vegan Chocolate Releases Chocolate Spreads
- Kind Bars Don’t Deserve ‘Healthy’ Label, FDA Says
- The New Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Flavor Makes Us Crave Breakfast
- You Can Now Get Auntie Anne’s Pretzels in Your Grocery Store
During tonight’s season 15 finale (Feb. 4) of The Biggest Loser, Jennie-O is planning to surprise the cast, along with the entire studio audience and some contestants from past seasons, with healthy tacos, made with Jennie-O lean ground turkey.
The tacos will be handed out immediately after the episode wraps, in the hopes of encouraging The Biggest Loser cast members and audience members alike to think of ways to incorporate Jennie-O lean turkey into their diets. Jennie-O has enjoyed a successful partnership with The Biggest Loser, whose trainers have often used Jennie-O products to show contestants how to eat healthier.
Jennie-O, an all-natural alternative to ground beef, is naturally high in protein and low in calories, with 8 grams of fat per serving. Contestants and home-viewers alike are encourage to visit JennieO.com or SwitchToTurkey.com for recipe ideas. Tonight, Jennie-O will help the NBC show celebrate a combined loss of 26,000 pounds over its 14 consecutive seasons.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts