- California Wine Month begins
Jean-Georges Vongerichten Plans ABC Carpet & Home Food Market and More News
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- The FDA May Change Standard Serving Sizes to Reflect Our Overeating Habits
- Ben & Jerry’s Expresses Support for Vermont’s Mandatory GMO Labeling Law
- Is America’s New Appetite for So-Called ‘Ethnic Food’ Offensive?
- This Man Tried to File a Lawsuit to Win the Copyright to the Chicken Sandwich
- The Daily Dish: September 1, 2015
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Big Plans for ABC Carpet & Home: Looks like ABC Cocina won't be the only addition to the home décor boutique; Jean-Georges Vongerichten is reportedly in talks to open a massive artisanal food market in 8,500 square feet of ABC Carpet & Home. [NY Post]
Pippa Middleton Defends her Cooking: After some harsh reviews of her entertaining and cooking book, the younger Middleton sister discusses cooking, plus her favorite drink (a whiskey sour). [Telegraph]
Sandra Lee Helps Hurricane Victims: The de facto first lady of New York showed her community spirit by helping bring food to seniors in buildings without power in the days after Hurricane Sandy. [NYDN]
GMO Corn Debate: Still think GMO corn is safe? One geneticist notes that genetically modified sweet corn sold at Walmart has three different insecticides bred in, even as superbugs and superweed become more resistant. [Mother Jones]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts