- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Actors Riff on Turkey Basting in 'New Girl' Outtake
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
The Daily Meal's admittedly mostly-female staff has already brought you some frisky foods to bring to bed with you, but it looks like turkey basting could be a good method of foreplay. Maybe.
Jamie Lee Curtis previewed an outtake from New Girl on The Tonight Show, a hilarious clip where Nick (Jake Johnson) tries to seduce Jess's mother (Jamie Lee Curtis) while basting a turkey. (Important plot point: He's doing this to make Jess's father jealous so her divorced parents will reunite. Very Parent Trap-esque). According to Curtis, this is just a clip of some 30 to 40 minutes of Johnson and Curtis riffing, creating sexual entendres and come ons, all while basting a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
As Leno notes, it's probably not the best thing to watch with the family (may we recommend A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving instead?), but we're definitely DVR-ing this. This clip alone changes the way we will view turkey basting for the rest of our culinary lives.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts