Jam-Filled Playing Card Cookies Recipe
Daily Value: 8%
Kidney-Friendly, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||31µg||8%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 /4 sticks (3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoonss finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 1/4 cupss all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, heated and strained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam, heated and strained
Recipe DetailsPrep: 2 hr 15 min
Total time: 4 hr 30 min
Servings: 18 servings