Jam-Filled Playing Card Cookies Recipe
Daily Value: 8%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||31µg||8%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 /4 sticks (3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoonss finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 1/4 cupss all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, heated and strained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam, heated and strained
Recipe DetailsPrep: 2 hr 15 min
Total time: 4 hr 30 min
Servings: 18 servings