Iyanzé Food Truck aka "The African Truck": Seriously Spicy African Stews
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Because it’s only recently that the idea of cooking onboard a food truck has begun to gain traction in Chicago, some of the city’s more familiar trucks are less food truck in today’s parlance, and more like delivery vans. So it is with Iyanzé, aka "The African Truck," which delivers African food prepared at the restaurant by that name. Serious Eats notes that the truck is referred to on Yelp as the "African Truck," both because "it serves African-style cuisine (in this case West African countries like Nigeria and Ghana) but also because it caters to cab drivers who tend to be African." Expect some seriously spicy stews.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts