Iyanzé Food Truck aka "The African Truck": Seriously Spicy African Stews
Today on The Daily Meal
- Colman Andrews and Jimmy Bradley Give "The Taste of America"
- "The Rink" at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Opens To Celebrate Holiday Season
- The Reel Miami Project Invites Viewers to Discover 6 Shorts on "The Magic City"
- Meet David Frangioni, the Audio One Genius Ozzy Osbourne Calls "The Rocket Man"
- Sleep in "The Center of the World" at Hangaroa Eco Village & Spa in Chile
Because it’s only recently that the idea of cooking onboard a food truck has begun to gain traction in Chicago, some of the city’s more familiar trucks are less food truck in today’s parlance, and more like delivery vans. So it is with Iyanzé, aka "The African Truck," which delivers African food prepared at the restaurant by that name. Serious Eats notes that the truck is referred to on Yelp as the "African Truck," both because "it serves African-style cuisine (in this case West African countries like Nigeria and Ghana) but also because it caters to cab drivers who tend to be African." Expect some seriously spicy stews.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts