Inside Minneapolis' Brand-New Tiki Bar
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Everyone's favorite cocktail bar in Minneapolis, Eat Street Social, is going tropical this year. With a new patio expansion, Eat Street Social is offering a new menu of cocktails and tiki-themed decor for drinkers this summer.
Said Nick Kosevich, co-owner of Bittercube, the cocktail consulting company that owns a piece of Eat Street and the genius behind the cocktail menu, said to Mpls. St. Paul magazine, "Every year, we’re going to use that patio for a stand-alone exploration of a theme or an idea. We’d never theme inside [Eat Street] but this year we will do tiki out there—it’s a really legitimate, interesting world.” So bring on the Mai Tais, fiery drinks, and tiki glasses.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts