- Ray "McDonald's" Kroc born (1902)
Top Chef Michael Voltaggio’s sandwich shop seeks to satisfy multiple palates and cravings. The flavors are classic and created with the best available ingredients. The menu is short, sweet, and to the point, but the sandwiches are perfect for a quick lunch.
- Where the Chefs Eat: ink.'s Michael Voltaggio | L.A. Weekly News V Politics Community Crime
- Squid Ink Food Fight: Chicken Jerk Off | L.A. Weekly News V Politics Community Crime Longform Best
- 13 | Ink - LA Times Food How to find, drink and savor L.A.'s best craft beer Food Daily Dish 13
- More from the web
- Sunday is National Ice Cream Day! The Squid Ink Ice Cream Primer | L.A. Weekly News V Politics