Tip: this is a perfect way to get rid of excess Halloween candy so you can replace it with more festive-friendly candy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
White chocolate almond bark
Milk chocolate almond bark
Candy of your choice
1. Chop all of the candy into about 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Place almond bark into microwave safe bowls, stir every 30-45 seconds. For best results, microwave only three cubes of chocolate at a time.
3. Once the chocolate is completely melted, dip the rods into the melted bliss only leaving about two inches on the bottom. Don’t go easy on the chocolate! Then throw a lot of any candy of your choice onto the wet chocolate and allow to harden.
4. Use excess chocolate and a fork to drizzle more chocolate onto the pretzels. Make thin horizontal lines to make the chocolate sticks more appealing to the eye. Remember: you are Picasso and this is your canvas.
5. Wait until they dry, and voilà! You have a perfect treat.