How to Make the Green Beast Cocktail
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Five ingredients are all you need for this punch: absinthe, lime juice, simple syrup, water, and a few cucumber slices. This Green Beast cocktail is easy to make for parties, and won't require you to stand behind the bar the whole night.
Learn how to make this concoction by watching the short video below featuring talented bartender and Liquor.com advisory board member Simon Ford, who says it's his favorite absinthe cocktail.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts