How to Get Fat
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Americans are expected to spend $66 billion on weight loss this year. Walk into any bookstore and it's bound to be filled with piles of books on how to lose weight, what is making you gain weight, quick fixes, and weight loss concoctions. The books tell you to "Eat this, take this, buy this, drink this!" and they are selling like bottled water in the desert!
In reality, however, it takes a conscious decision to create good health, and the choices we make determine the outcome. The most important step in losing weight is to think of long-term lifestyle changes rather than quick-fix solutions. Motivation and willpower are key and you don't need a pill or potion! If you are looking to drop a few pounds and get healthier, then do just the opposite of the behaviors outlined in the slideshow and you will see results. Sometimes looking at things from a different perspective can be a real eye-opener.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts