How to Create a Stellar Eggs Benedict Bar
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We can’t think of a reason why anyone wouldn’t love eggs Benedict, unless of course you just have an aversion to eggs in general.
The dish is rich, full of flavor, and there are so many varieties that you can enjoy it for any meal, not just brunch.
While the tried-and-true classic version is always great, we’re pushing the envelope here and getting a little creative with the poached egg dish.
Rather than create a menu of endless options for guests to choose from, why not hone in on one dish and have your visitors make it their own?
It would be rude as a host or hostess to ignore the palate preferences of your guests, so make sure to poll your friends on if they like eggs Benedict before you create an entire brunch based around the beloved dish. Once that’s squared away, get to planning.
Follow these few steps and have a drool-worthy eggs Benedict bar that will impress your guests.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts