How to Create a Stellar Eggs Benedict Bar
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
We can’t think of a reason why anyone wouldn’t love eggs Benedict, unless of course you just have an aversion to eggs in general.
The dish is rich, full of flavor, and there are so many varieties that you can enjoy it for any meal, not just brunch.
While the tried-and-true classic version is always great, we’re pushing the envelope here and getting a little creative with the poached egg dish.[slideshow:
Rather than create a menu of endless options for guests to choose from, why not hone in on one dish and have your visitors make it their own?
It would be rude as a host or hostess to ignore the palate preferences of your guests, so make sure to poll your friends on if they like eggs Benedict before you create an entire brunch based around the beloved dish. Once that’s squared away, get to planning.
Follow these few steps and have a drool-worthy eggs Benedict bar that will impress your guests.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts