How Bartenders Cure Their Hangovers
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
We talk a lot about hangovers here (mostly because we love ourselves a good stiff drink), and sadly, science just hasn't granted us our biggest wish of wiping hangovers off the face of the Earth. But in the meantime, we'll ask the experts of the boozing field, the bartenders, just how they cure their hangovers the next morning.
In this exclusive clip from the upcoming documentary, Hey Bartender, some of the most famed bartenders share what works for them — and it includes all the good stuff. While many might rely on greasy food to help them pull through (we totally agree with an egg sandwich), there are some quite interesting cures for hangovers from the best bartenders out there. (And really, the only thing that will cure your hangover is sleep.)
Check out this clip from Hey Bartender and hey, you never know if one of these cures just might work. (And be sure to check out The Daily Meal's exclusive preview of the film, too.)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts