Hot Actors Eating
Today on The Daily Meal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Stopped Eating Red Meat Thanks to Leonardo DiCaprio and More Celebrity News
- Leonardo DiCaprioTakes a Break From Acting, Parties With Jonah Hill and More Celebrity News
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunite Over Dinner and More Celebrity News
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Jay-Z, and Tobey Maguire Toast to 'Gatsby' and More Celebrity News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Celebrates 'Gatsby' in Cannes Style and More Celebrity News
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
When Crazy, Stupid, Love came out, fans were ogling Ryan Gosling in all his tanned glory, but beyond the custom suits and the perfect abs, many viewers claimed that seeing Ryan Gosling down a slice of pizza while looking red-carpet ready was what sent them over the edge. Well, really anything Ryan Gosling does drives us over the edge, but that’s another story for our teenage hormones.
There’s something about seeing a guy put food away like it’s nothing — it’s so manly. And when that guy just happens to be one of the most attractive actors in Hollywood, it makes the visual that much more appealing.
Think about every Brad Pitt movie you’ve ever seen — he’s always eating. Whether it’s a plate of nachos, shrimp cocktail, or even a hot dog, apparently it’s become a habit of directors to draw attention to his mouth, which we’re totally fine with since it’s just about perfect.[slideshow:
While we’ve already catalogued a good portion of Pitt’s eating adventures on film, we went off screen to chronicle our favorite famous faces in the act of eating. Something about it makes them all the more sexy — don’t judge us.
So please sit back and enjoy a few gorgeous guys eating — and don’t say it doesn’t do anything for you, because you’d be lying.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts