Host Your Own Golden Globes Viewing Party
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
As it is every awards season, we are ready to drool over couture, swoon over amazing acceptance speeches — "just a few more seconds!" — and wish we were there to revel in all of the fun of after-parties, champagne, and schmoozing that comes with being a celebrity and even better, a nominee or winner of the night.
And though it’s highly unlikely that we’ll ever reach that level of greatness — to be handed a golden statue — we can certainly recreate the lives of the rich and famous by hosting our own unique, chic, and downright fabulous soirée to watch the main event, can’t we?
As you know, we’re big on viewing parties here at The Daily Meal.[slideshow:
We quite enjoy hosting season and series premiere and finale viewing bashes for our favorite shows, so hosting an awards viewing party ups the ante just a bit — you better believe if the celebs are going black-tie so are we, and if it’s Moët in their flutes, than by God, Moët it is.
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have NOTHING on us. We can be funny, too, ladies, and we own several pairs of Converse.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts