- Mollie (Moosewood) Katzen born (1950)
Host a New York Burger Bash at STK OUT
Recipe of the day
- Burger King’s Halloween Whopper and Resulting Green Poop Are Now a Couple’s Halloween Costume
- 20 Easy Holiday Party Ideas
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
No backyard to grill in this summer? We’ve got you covered. Get together with pals for lunch or dinner under the summer sun or host a small bash at STK OUT in Manhattan’s Midtown neighborhood.
Located on the Grace Building plaza, it's right outside of STK Midtown and is quickly becoming the neighborhood's hottest new outdoor takeout spot. The menu features a variety of lighter and healthier items including wraps, salads, and smoothies, along with modified versions of STK favorites, all perfect for the busy lunch crowd in search of gourmet meals on the go. If you’re undecided, go for the STK burger and truffle fries — they're classics that never fail.
On your big day, treat yourself to a birthday cake shake, which is one of the eatery’s best treats, not to mention it's as sinful as a slice Momofuku’s Crack Pie. Don’t say we didn’t give you the heads up.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts