Host a Kid-Friendly Valentine’s Day Party
Set the scene for a sweet kid's Valentine's Day!
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks and Match.com Are Trying to Help You Find Caffeinated Love
- Sweet and Bubbly Valentine's Day Cocktails
- Perfect Valentine's Day Décor
- EXCLUSIVE: Dunkin’ Donuts Debuts White Chocolate Raspberry Coffee for Valentine’s Day
- Candlelight Dinners Are So Last Year: This Valentine’s Day is All About ‘50 Shades of Grey’
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, it's time to host a little get-together with your little ones. Invite the neighborhood kids or weekly playgroup over for a budget-friendly Valentine’s party filled with crafts, mess-free food, and pencil party favors — what’s not to love?
Keep it simple and sweet when you’re hosting kids — you’ll want fun activities that will keep little hands busy, but won’t take a lot of time to set up or break down.
Similarly, skip the bowls of snacks and the inevitable spills that come with them, and instead make up individualized bags of kid-friendly food to have at the ready for snack time.
As for décor, make it bright, cheerful, and colorful for a playful atmosphere — and with your hands full of kids, you’ll want to make hosting as easy as possible while still showing off your expert hostess skills.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts