- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Homage to a Collins Cocktail
Courtesy of ChefDance
- 1 1/2 Ounce Ketel One® Vodka
- 1 Ounce blood orange juice
- 1/2 Ounce cinnamon simple syrup
- dry blood orange soda, to top
- blood orange wheel, to garnish
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
Created by Snake Oil Cocktail Co., the Homage to a Collins is a blood orange twist to your average Tom Collins cocktail. The cocktail is being served at the ChefDance dinner series for Sundance attendees.
Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice. Add Ketel One vodka, blood orange juice and cinnamon simple syrup into glass. Top with dry blood orange soda and stir gently. Garnish with blood orange wheel on the rim of the glass speared by a cinnamon stick.