9 Hidden Kitchen Dangers and How to Avoid Them
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Have you ever wondered whether it's safe to stand in front of your microwave while using it? Or if reheating food in a plastic container is really as bad for as you as people say?
Though necessary, learning about kitchen safety and the potential dangers lurking in your kitchen can make you overly paraonid and never want to cook again, let alone eat out. But, fear not, because we’ve gotten to the bottom of the myths, horror stories, and tales of invasive bacteria to help you cook safely and happily at home.
We turned to expert Dave Wentz, author of The New York Times bestselling book The Healthy Home to learn more so that we can (safely) put our fears aside. We asked him for the truth behind these hidden dangers and for advice on the best solutions.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts