Here's the Food Lineup for Governors Ball 2013
Today on The Daily Meal
- Lineup Announced for 2013 New York City Wine & Food Festival
- Governors Ball 2014 offers Tastes from Around the World
- Sweetgreen's Sweetlife Food & Music Festival Lineup Announced
- Here's Your Chance to Visit Some of San Diego's Coolest Modern Homes
- Here's the Gold-Flecked Cheese You've Been Waiting For
It might only be January, but festival season is revving up, which means plenty of our favorite food trucks will be rolling out to feed hungry, sweaty, dehydrated, and drunk festival-goers.
New York's Governors Ball returns to Randall's Island this year with a three-day festival (last year's was only two), with headliners Kanye West and Kings of Leon. Other artists to be excited about? Feist, The Avett Brothers, the XX, alt-J, and 2012 festival staple Of Monsters and Men.
Food-wise, expect long lines for Luke's Lobster, as well as Cambodian sandwich favorite Num Pang. Asia Dog will return with their vegetarian and regular hot dogs, and Wooly's will serve up their shaved snow.
Check out the full food lineup below, then head over to the Governors' Ball website for the full music lineup. Earlybird tickets go on sale Friday.
Ports Coffee and Tea
Pie for the People
Mimi and Coco
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts