- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Here Is Part 2 of the Invisible Driver Prank
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
Magic of Rahat couldn't just let his Invisible Driver prank be, especially as his last stint through drive-thrus got more than 31 million views on YouTube. This second installment, utilizing the same driver/seat costume, provokes much of the same reactions. So it's fun, but not as great as the first. Sounds about right for a sequel.
There are the expected "Oh. My. God." repetitions, some non-cursing ("What the... frick") as well as logic taking center stage. "How they pushin' the car?" one girl asks.
Our favorite in this bunch? The smart aleck at 30 seconds in wearing a goofy red cap. "Interesting," she says, not sounding amused at all. "That's really cool. All right empty car can I have $1.43 please?" It sounds like she's already seen the trick.
Watch the full reel below, if only for the "Oh hell no! You lying!" There's also a nice twist at the end where Magic of Rahat does his best to freak the fast-food worker out. It doesn't work, but nice try.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts