- Todd English born (1960)
Here Are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians Ever
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
PETA has always had a thing for using sex to sell their politics, and this time it's no different. In a competition of major eye candy, PETA has released the winners of their Sexiest Vegetarian Next Door for 2012.
The winners are 22-year-old Tiana Rae from California and Zachary from Brookyln, N.Y. And sure, Tiana Rae is pretty, but Zachary is just sporting boxers. A little about him, according to the web site: "Originally hailing from Portland, Oregon, and now calling Brooklyn 'home,' Zachary fuels his active lifestyle — which includes yoga, rock climbing, and biking — by loading up on delicious vegan foods."
Sorry girls, "his turn-ons include vegan men, compassion, authenticity, and a good sense of humor."
Luckily, there's another PETA contest for Cutest Vegetarian Alive, which you can vote on until they announce the winners June 4. None of the men, sadly, are shirtless.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts