- Taco Day
Herb and Coleslaw Salad
- 2 Cups herb salad (packed)
- 1 Cup packed coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch basil leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
- Apple Cinnamon Walnut Muffins
- Granola and Greek Yogurt Parfaits
- Black Pepper and Sea Salt Salmon
- Cholula Chicken Tacos with Feta
- Kamut with Andouille Chicken and Turkey Sausage, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, and Kale
- Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Salad
- Italian Sausage with Balsamic Tomatoes, Arugula, Tomatillos, and Feta
- Breakfast Burritos
This salad recipe is fast, fresh, and full of crunch and flavor, without being full of calories. With a few simple ingredients and endless room to spruce it up, it's a perfect weeknight, last-minute, or anytime meal, side, or starter.
In a large bowl, combine the herb salad, coleslaw mix, basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Amounts of olive oil and balsamic can be adjusted to taste, but I like a barely dressed salad, with just enough flavor and without soggy leaves.
Avocado and walnuts are great additions to this salad, to make a heartier meal!
Calories per serving:261 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Sodium Sugar Conscious, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free