Heartbreak Holidays: 5 Places to Heal a Broken Heart
Recipe of the day
- Street Cart Owner Fined, Vendor Fired Over $30 Hot Dogs
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
If your significant other has recently told you to hit the road, The Daily Meal has some ideas for where to go.
These five heartbreak holidays feature activities to de-stress, get in shape, pamper yourself, and hopefully heal a broken heart. Even if you haven’t had a recent breakup, these action-packed holidays celebrate the single life.
Feeling blue because your summer fling is over and you’re suddenly single? You’re not alone. There were 102 million unmarried people in America ages 18 and older in 2011, according to the US Census.
From taking out aggression on a shooting range to sunset cruises and champagne concerts, these trips and their activities are likely to boost your spirits. Plus, the third week of September is Unmarried and Single Americans Week, making September an ideal time for a solo sojourn. Who knows? You might even meet someone along the way.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts