Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas… with Bacon
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
What do you do with a whole lot of bacon a few days before Christmas? Make Christmas decorations with it, of course. Or at least that’s what we did. We're extremely excited about the holidays, so we took our festive spirit into the kitchen and got creative with one of our favorite types of pork.
From presents and Santa to Christmas trees and candy canes, the most traditional Christmas symbols are all here and dressed head-to-toe in bacon. And along with being utterly adorable and festive, did we mention that they taste really good, too?
From all of us here at The Daily Meal, we hope you have yourself a merry little Christmas, and we hope it’s filled with joy and lots of bacon. Make these treats for your family and loved ones over the holiday and keep your troubles out of sight.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts