How About We for Couples
If you’re strapped for time and creativity this Valentine’s Day, don’t fret — there is indeed a silver lining on the horizon.
How About We, an online dating destination that was once solely for singles, is now for couples. Introducing, How About We for Couples. The concept is ideal for New York City-based pairs to have one-of-a-kind experiences, built for two.
So how does it work?
Every month the site provides a curated catalog of great dates (talk about stress relief!) There’s also a surprise factor that lets you surprise your date with unexpected date nights. While it’s great for couples to have a little originality in their plans as opposed to a plain old dinner-and-a-movie date night, it also forces you to try new things and be aware of new openings in your city.
Though there’s a subscriber program ($22 per month) you don’t have to be one to sign up for the dates. Members get discounts on top-notch experiences as well as rewards and a ton of free dates a month.
Interested? Take a peek at a few of How About We for Couples date-night offerings:
• Gilded Glamour, five-course tasting menu and drinks at Noir
• Hot Chocolate, private chocolate-making class at Tache Chocolate, followed by hot cocoa
• Dig In, lunch by the head baker of Per Se and Bouchon Bakery at Runner & Stone, followed by a terrarium-building lesson
• Casa Nostra, an in-home Italian dinner prepared by personal chef Iggy Alvarez
• Bacon' Me Crazy, sweet and savory treats for two at Baconery Café