Haute Hot Dogs at the Ballpark
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Delaware North Companies Sportservice, a company that brings and dining concepts to the professional athletic sector, has unveiled a new line of “Haute Hot Dogs.”
The concept comes after a national trend of gourmet street food, and will feature gourmet hot dogs with local beer and wine pairings that are specific to the team and city where it will be sold.
In Texas, Rangers fans can feast on a “Firework Frank,” which consists of an all beef hot dog, white onions, red ketchup, and blueberry chipotle aioli and sip on a Leinie Summer Shandy or a Sunburst Red wine.
In Cincinatti, Reds fans will have their own unique creation, with a hot dog wrapped in country ham, Mr. Red’s pulled pork, shredded cabbage, pickled red onions and mustard all grilled on a baguette. This frank can be paired with Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale or Sandusky Fireland’s Gewurztraminer.
Curious to see if these haute dogs are coming to a stadium near you? Check out the slideshow to see more!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts