- Food Bank Week Begins
Hanson Is Getting Into the Beer Business
Recipe of the day
- 9 Creative Ways to Use Beer Besides Just Drinking It
- Beer Brewed From Chickpeas Invented: Is Hummus Beer the Next Big Thing?
- Budweiser, Corona, and Blue Moon: America’s Most Popular Beers Could Soon Be All Under One Roof
- Metallica Is Making A Limited Edition Beer in Canada
- 10 Medical Reasons to Drink More Beer
Hanson, the teeny bopper band of the '90s, recently announced at Oxford University that they're planning on selling their own beer. "I’m not joking — MMMHop IPA anyone?" said Zac, the youngest of the three brothers.
The trio will be joining stars like Yao Ming in the celebrity-studded alcohol world. In a statement, Zac told TMZ, "Yes a branded HANSON IPA beer concept is in the works under the moniker 'MmmHops.' We're glad to see a bit of buzz around the idea, which has been brewing for some time." (Pun, no doubt, intended.)
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts