Hanson Is Getting Into the Beer Business
Recipe of the day
- We’re Shocked: Young People Are Starting to Choose Wine and Liquor Over Beer
- 6 Reasons Beer Is Good for You
- Norwegian Festival Fights Binge Drinking with Cheap Beer
- MillerCoors Sued for Portraying Blue Moon as Craft Beer Worthy of Premium Price Tag
- These Rugby Players Got Tooth Implants That Double as Bottle Openers
Hanson, the teeny bopper band of the '90s, recently announced at Oxford University that they're planning on selling their own beer. "I’m not joking — MMMHop IPA anyone?" said Zac, the youngest of the three brothers.
The trio will be joining stars like Yao Ming in the celebrity-studded alcohol world. In a statement, Zac told TMZ, "Yes a branded HANSON IPA beer concept is in the works under the moniker 'MmmHops.' We're glad to see a bit of buzz around the idea, which has been brewing for some time." (Pun, no doubt, intended.)
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts