Hamburger Buns Recipe
Daily Value: 13%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||118µg||30%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
We couldn't pass up the chance to resurrect this recipe, first published in 2002. It's from reader Joyce McClelland, of Terre Haute, Indiana, and it's been handed down in her family for generations. We like to think that we're handing it down in our family, too.
- 2 cupss whole milk
- 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°F)
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces and softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cupss all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 large egg mixed with tablespoon water for egg wash
Recipe DetailsPrep: 30 min
Total time: 5 hr 30 min
Servings: 16 servings