Hamburger Buns Recipe
Daily Value: 13%
Vegetarian, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||118µg||30%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
We couldn't pass up the chance to resurrect this recipe, first published in 2002. It's from reader Joyce McClelland, of Terre Haute, Indiana, and it's been handed down in her family for generations. We like to think that we're handing it down in our family, too.
- 2 cupss whole milk
- 1/4 cup warm water (105-115°F)
- 2 (1/4-ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 tsp sugar, divided
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces and softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 6 cupss all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 large egg mixed with tablespoon water for egg wash
Recipe DetailsPrep: 30 min
Total time: 5 hr 30 min
Servings: 16 servings