- World Water Week begins
Guy Fieri Taught Drake to Cook and More News
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Chef Recreates Crane Collapse: In a new take on crazy gingerbread houses, a chef decided to take the notorious crane collapse in New York City during Hurricane Sandy, and bake a 5-foot-tall gingerbread model of the scene. [Curbed]
Missy Robbins Discusses Michelin Stars: In a video from the Michelin Guide, Missy Robbins from New York City's A Voce discuss what the stars mean and where they come from. [HuffPo]
Healthier Fryer for Foods: A food scientist at Purdue University found a method to cook food that tastes fried but has up to 50 percent less fat and fewer calories. [Purdue]
Check Out Drake Learning to Cook From Guy Fieri: On Saturday, R&B crooner Drake decided to cook something with Flavortown king Guy Fieri. [Gawker]
Science of the Hangover: If you've ever wanted to know the science behind hangovers (and the weird cures people have for them), here's a longread for a Monday morning. [New Yorker]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts