- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Guy Fieri Taught Drake to Cook and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Which Pain Relievers Can You Take with Alcohol?
- New Study Suggests Extreme Picky Eating May Be Connected to Emotional Issues
- Why We Should All Eat Watermelon Before It's Too Late
- Valley Isle Excursions Provides a Luxurious, Leisurely Journey to Hana on Maui
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Chef Recreates Crane Collapse: In a new take on crazy gingerbread houses, a chef decided to take the notorious crane collapse in New York City during Hurricane Sandy, and bake a 5-foot-tall gingerbread model of the scene. [Curbed]
Missy Robbins Discusses Michelin Stars: In a video from the Michelin Guide, Missy Robbins from New York City's A Voce discuss what the stars mean and where they come from. [HuffPo]
Healthier Fryer for Foods: A food scientist at Purdue University found a method to cook food that tastes fried but has up to 50 percent less fat and fewer calories. [Purdue]
Check Out Drake Learning to Cook From Guy Fieri: On Saturday, R&B crooner Drake decided to cook something with Flavortown king Guy Fieri. [Gawker]
Science of the Hangover: If you've ever wanted to know the science behind hangovers (and the weird cures people have for them), here's a longread for a Monday morning. [New Yorker]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts