- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Guy Fieri’s Stolen Lamborghini Crime Turns Into Love Story
Recipe of the day
- Exclusive: Andrew Zimmern Falls in Love with Grandma’s Cooking in This ‘Bizarre Foods’ Clip
- The Crack Shack from ‘Top Chef’ Richard Blais Will Serve Chicken and Eggs All Day Long
- One of Gordon Ramsay’s Head Chefs Is Looking to Open Her Own Restaurant
- The First Season of ‘Barefoot Contessa’ Is Now on Netflix
- Dale Talde Dishes on the New York Wine & Food Festival, His Best Meal Ever
When Guy Fieri's Lamborghini was found in a teenager's storage unit two months ago, we imagined that it must be a mistake. Maybe a friend put it there? A relative?
Prosecutors are alleging that Wade rappelled down into a dealership showroom in March 2011, driving off with the $200,000 car. Prosecutor Yvette Martinez-Shaw also claims that Wade drove around the Lamborghini (on all those silly joyrides, perhaps), to impress a 17-year-old girl.
The attemped murder charges? When the girl rejected Wade, he shot at her and her boyfriend on April 13, missing from a short distance.
Whether or not Fieri will weigh in on this harrowing love story has yet to be seen. The AP reports that Fieri's Lamborghini is being held as evidence, and will be returned to the insurer once the court releases it.
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts